Biggest Winner Challenge Rules
- Entry and Eligibility to Win. The 60 Day Challenge (the “Challenge”) Contest ran by Powerful Life Fitness, LLC t/a Power For Life Fitness (hereinafter “PFL Fitness”). The contest runs from the specified start and end date on your properties PFL website and is exclusive to residents of participating apartment communities. To enter the Challenge, you must sign the waiver form and be present at the beginning and final weigh-in dates (dates are specified on each property website respectively) and complete the composition measurements and analysis. There is no fee to enter. The Challenge is open to residents of the participating properties and must be the age of 18 by Nov. 24, 2017. Employees of PFL or its subsidiaries, spouses of employees of PFL and affiliates are noteligible to register or win. The Challenge is void where prohibited by law. If you become pregnant during the Challenge, you are no longer eligible to win. Women who are pregnant are not eligible for Prizes, any body change due to having a baby will not be eligible.
- Weigh-in and Body Composition Measurement Requirements. You must complete the beginning and ending (2) weigh-ins or two (2) body composition measurements (“Measurement”), depending on your entered category, at your designated property in the manner prescribed herein to be eligible for winning either Challenge category. To be eligible to win body composition measurements can only be performed by PFL staff. You must complete one initial Measurement andone final Measurement to show your change over the Challenge.
- Rules: To be considered for Prizes, you must submit a to a body composition analysis screening. The resident with the biggest body fat % loss on the final weigh-in date will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie the participant that has posted the most pictures using the correct tags as shown on their respective properties PFL fitness website will be deemed the winner. PFL reserves the right to break ties and declare the winner at its discretion.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV). Each participating property will have one winner. The winner will receive the property gift from the property. Each properties specific prize is different and is set by the property. The overall grand prize winner total will be combined with the property prize and have an approximate retail value of 1,000 USD. Prizes are non-transferable. Taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prize winner(s) will also be required to execute an Affidavit and Publicity Release and a W-9 (if applicable) within fourteen (14) days of notification or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded in the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Challenge or receive the Prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner’s Prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Challenge and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at PFL sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received.
- Winner Affidavit and Release. Winners will be required to take photographs receiving the prize. PFL and the property will be allowed to use these pictures for promotional and marketing purposes. Before receiving the Prize and as a condition of receiving the Prize, winners may be required to provide valid photo identification featuring his or her name and address as it appeared on the entry supplied, provide proof of proper age and residency, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release supplied by PFL which, among other disclaimers: (a) releases PFL, and its range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons of PFL from any and all liability related to the Challenge and the receipt and use of the Prize, and (b) grants PFL the right to publish the winner’s name, city/state, photograph(s), voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or Prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law.
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnification. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with your participation in the Challenge and you agree that the terms of your General Terms Agreement and Member Usage Agreement apply to your participation, including but not limited to the Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability, and Indemnification provisions. By entering the Challenge, each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, discharge, and hold harmless PFL, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, together with the present and future officers, agents, employees and representatives of each of them, from any and all responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the Prize(s) and/or any person’s participation in the Challenge.
- No Guaranty of Weight Loss or Body Transformation. Individual weight loss results vary and participation in the Challenge does not guarantee weight loss. Factors such as diet and genetic makeup, overall health, or physiological differences may influence weight loss. Please consult with your physician before beginning any new nutrition or exercise program.
- General. No entrant shall use any artificial or inappropriate means of weight loss or alteration in body composition in order to win the Challenge including but not limited to hormone treatment, liposuction, weight loss surgery or other similar procedures. All interpretations of these Official Rules shall be made by PFL, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. PFL reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Challenge or any part of this Challenge for any reason. PFL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry process, any part of the Challenge itself, or the award mechanism by any means or suspected to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other term or condition of the Challenge set by PFL. If PFL determines, in its sole discretion, that unforeseen events have compromised the integrity or viability of the Challenge, PFL reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Challenge, including the entire Challenge, and/or modify the Challenge. PFL shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, weigh-ins/body composition Measurements or for any entries or weigh-ins/composition Measurements/essays/photos that are not received by PFL by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.