Nothing gets you in the right headspace to exercise like music. Whether you’re gearing up for a long run, a heavy lift, or a focused yoga flow, the right beats can immediately put you in the zone to crush your workout. Here, we’re sharing some of the best playlists on Spotify for every workout.
If you’re going for a run, these playlists will give you a beat that makes it easy to keep a consistent pace while staying energized:
- Run This Town offers R&B and hip-hop beats
- Rock ‘n’ Run delivers upbeat rock tracks
- Morning Run is full of joyful songs designed to get you going
If you’re strength training, the songs on these playlists will give you the boost you need to power through that very last rep:
- Beast Mode will help you find a level of strength you didn’t know you had
- Dwayne Johnson’s Iron Paradise Tour Playlist is full of the songs The Rock uses to get pumped
- Pumped Pop offers up-tempo pop songs to keep you moving through every set
If you’re doing Yoga, these playlists will help you find your center, get in tune with your body and find calm and mindfulness:
- Vinyasa Flow keeps you moving and energized without being distracting
- Classical Yoga delivers all the tracks you’d expect in a traditional yoga class
- Yoga and Meditation offers new-age tracks that will get you in the mood to flow
If you’re getting your groove on, these high-tempo dance playlists will ensure you sweat and have fun at the same time:
- Zumba Beats is full of Latin bops you can’t help but shake your hips to
- Beast Mode Dance will power up your sweat session with high-energy dance beats
- Workout Twerkout offers the ultimate self-expression playlist.
If those playlists don’t do the trick, remember Power For Life Fitness has multiple workout playlists filled with songs to keep you moving no matter your activity of choice.